READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS
IMPORTANT STUFF: RISKS YOU ASSUME,
0. MAKE SURE YOU MEASURE YOURSELF AND FIGURE OUT THE RIGHT SHIRT SIZE BECAUSE REFUNDS/EXCHANGES WILL NOT BE GIVEN IF YOU ORDER THE WRONG SIZE! DON'T EVEN ASK!
1. All our shipping is tracked. When your order ships it will email you a tracking number. If the order is listed as "DELIVERED" on the tracking and the package is stolen off your porch or otherwise disappears / doesn't show up, I'm not replacing it. Contact the post office and check with your neighbors. Don't ask me about it. IF THE PACKAGE IS LISTED ON THE TRACKING SITE AS DELIVERED IT WILL BE CONSIDERED DELIVERED. If you are afraid of this happening don't order from me. I'm not subsidizing your bad luck. No free shirts for unlucky people. SORRY.
2. Different countries have different customs fees and sometimes people get dinged. Specifically ENGLAND seems kind of merciless. I have no control over if your postal service is charging you customs fees. I AM NOT PAYING ANY CUSTOMS OR IMPORT FEES. Usually its fine but the government is a mafia and if they want to squeeze you for some extra bucks over a tshirt you ordered I feel bad for you but that's not my problem. I'm not paying. Go steal a park bench or something to get the money back I don't care just don't come crying to me
3. Orders take 2-7 business days for fulfillment (often 2, usually not more than 4). This is the time it takes to produce the item and is based largely on the availability of the blanks. After the order is fulfilled it will be shipped to you. THIS MEANS IF YOU ORDER OVERNIGHT SHIPPING YOU WILL NOT GET IT TOMORROW. Overnight is the fastest option for sure, but it'll still take a few days at the minimum. (Note: some items may take slightly longer to fulfill due to covid)
ALSO VERY IMPORTANT!
4. If there is a printing/production error on your garments (ink bleeding in the image, loose threads on embroidery, misaligned graphics, etc.) please let me know as soon as you get them so I can make it right. Email me high quality pics.
5. If you need to update your order or change your address email me ASAP. If the order hasn't shipped yet I can still change the address and if it hasn't begun the fulfillment process I can still change/cancel the order. If you sent an order to the wrong address and the order has already shipped I can't help you. Often times it will be returned in the mail and we can reship it but the cost of reshipping is your cost.
6. If the post office tries to deliver your order and it can't, after about a week the order will be sent back to me. You will have to pay for shipping again to have it mailed out again. I'M NOT PAYING FOR THE RESHIP. If the order comes back I'll reach out a couple times but if you don't respond to me after a week I can't promise the shirt won't be donated to charity (and I won't give you a refund).
7. I'm not saying the post office or shipping company doesn't ever fuck up. Nobody is perfect. They have as many fuck ups working there as any other institution. Not dissing the postal service. It's just how it is. I can't control the universe. I'm not God. I do want to keep my customers happy but I'm not exposing myself to the opportunity to be scammed and I'm not going to accept responsibility for other people's bad luck. If you don't like that just don't order from me.
8. Wash your shirts inside out the first few times to make the printing last longer.
COVID SHIPPING EXPECTATION MANAGEMENT
It's gonna take 2-7 days minimum to fulfill your order and then after that shipping is at the mercy of the carriers who are not having the best time right now. Unless your order is 2 months late dont even bother emailing me about it please. It'll arrive when it arrives thats the only attitude to take. Its taking me over a month to get my own personal demo orders.
If you really can't handle it call our hotline at 833-456-4566.
That said, many many people get their orders in a totally reasonable time frame and in general everything usually goes perfectly fine.